Re: [MiNT] STAT bits - Ouch!

Am Fr, 10.12.2010, 00:25 schrieb Konrad Kokoszkiewicz:

> You didn't say this, but I did. If POSIX doesn't define them, then, as you
> yourself noticed in your first post, MiNT is in the very position to
> define them arbitrarily and POSIX-compliant programs have to work. If they
> do not, then they are not POSIX-compliant, kinda by definition.

I fully agree to the this. The applications should be changed, not the OS.
Python should use some method to detect the OS flags and I don't know much
about GIT, only thing that I know: It was given birth by the creators of
linux, so maybe that's the reason why it disrespects other Operating
Systems.

--
Greets,