Re: [MiNT] Generic tool

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 12:45:22 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> I've now got radio buttons working and I am looking into how the
> layout works because I had some items overlaying others.
>
> http://www.p.slegg.scubadivers.co.uk/download/gentool.zip
>
> The exit button still doesn't work which I think is to do with
> app.id (doesn't exist but is in the dfrm examples). I bodged
> it with app.avid to make it compile.
>
> Tasks include:
>
> 1. calling the external app supplied in the xml
> 2. reading the params from the dialogue

I just made a successful call to ls using a pexec :-)
However, my next hurdle might be a bit trickier...

Each dialogue button is bound to a function like this:

 dfrm_attach( dial, child, BIND_FUNC, wCheck); /* attach the button to wCheck  */

but my dialogue is dynamic so I will need to be able to pass a parameter
to wCheck so that each button does something different. I really hope that
DFRM allows this.

I've updated the zip above to show what I have managed.

Regards,
Peter