Re: [MiNT] release ?

On 11/02/2010 10:18 AM, Alan Hourihane wrote:
How's the bugs folks ?

Alan.

I've been recovering from knee surgery the last couple of weeks so I haven't been using my computers much. I haven't tested any kernels from the last three weeks. However, the "old" kernel/XaAES (from Helmut's branch) I've been using is quite stable.

I have a question about the release version though: How will it be distributed? There was some talk about separate archives for each target, is that's what's going to happen?

Jo Even