Re: [MiNT] PCI Ethernet boards drivers for MiNT

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 00:17:59 -0500, Lonny Pursell <atari@bright.net> wrote:

> on 11/11/10 5:35 AM, Peter Slegg wrote:
>
> > I'd like to see a wireless ethernet driver :-)
>
> You can make any Atari wireless with one of these gadgets:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/D-Link-DWL-810-Wireless-Ethernet-Used-XBOX-360-/23054730
> 5538?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35adb0b442
>
> Of course this requires the machine have an ethernet port to begin with,
> like and EtherNEC or such. Use one of these my on TT030 as a matter of fact.

Yes I have used WAP boxes and the like before but in this case I
am trying to reduce the wiring clutter not add to it ;-) I live
in a really small British house.

Plus, if the Milan had 802.11 then I could move the adsl box to nearer
the telephone access point.

I don't know anything about coding at the driver level but has anyone
looked into wireless drivers ?

Regards,

Peter