Re: [MiNT] mintara.prg & debug output

2010/10/5 m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

> Am Dienstag, den 05.10.2010, 13:44 +0200 schrieb David Gálvez
> <dgalvez75@gmail.com>:
>

>> I hope it helps.
>
> Very much, thanks! I will try it :)
>
> Haven't compiled my own kernel yet, but tried to increase the trace
> level from (ALERT, DEBUG) to (ALERT, DEBUG, TRACE) with the working
> 1.16.3 kernel ...
>
> but that gives me the error:
> pid   5 (grep): halt: invalid stack frame format
> pid   5 (grep): Fatal MiNT error: adjust debug level and hit a key...
>
> I hope this doesn't shows up after compiling an custom kernel...

Aranym kernel with debug code compiled from the CVS two weeks ago is
working perfectly for me, there was a bug when enabling TRACE level
but is already solved.

But the way, there should be a way to add -DDEBUG_INFO to KERNELDEFS
without editing  KERNELDEFS file, from the make command line i mean.

Something like: make ara KERNELDEFS+=-DDEBUG_INFO