Re: [MiNT] Xaaes 0.998/0.999 and CTCPI/Radeon

Didier MEQUIGNON wrote:

> OK, this is the result with NVDI:
> - When I open the system/log window I see AESSYS: received signal 8(ignored)

This is FPE. It is also new to ignore FPE, and not terminate, I saw this
in opnwk with fvdi I think.

> - I clic on a '+' 14 x this line again
> - When I move the slider to the left: idem but all works always. No Freeze.
> When this window is closed, no more message.
> I see that gignal 8 is zero divide, Why there are just zero divide in
> this thread ?

You tell me! ;-)

Is it possible to tell weather the /0 comes from VDI or AES?

> Else no abnormal call of the VDI, the seems problem is fixed.

So if there would be no message, it would be normal behavior?

I guess the /0 is ignored by default in MiNT anyway, isn't it?

I'll change it to only write it into the bootlog, not on console, ok?

-Helmut