Re: [MiNT] tcp_select ( was: Re: inet4: errno is not set correct )

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 13:13 +0200, m0n0 wrote:
> The other patch solves the problem within sys_f_select, which requires
> users to get an kernel update to get rid of the error...
> But it seems sys_f_select was intended to look like after the patch...
> I'm not sure, maybe col_ stands for collision, but it could also stand
> for collected ;)
> I did not encounter errors after applying the patch to sys_f_select,
> but maybe that doesn't mean anything :)

Right, the patch to dosfile.c breaks sshd here. Not to say that the
patch is wrong, but it has other implications that are possibly exposed
by this.

I do believe we have a problem with select, as I have another
application which has a select problem too.

So we need to dig a little deeper yet.

Alan.