Re: [MiNT] 1.17 release

On 13. sep. 2010, at 19.27, "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

Alan Hourihane wrote:

On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 12:13 +0200, Peter Slegg wrote:
What is happening with the planned release ?

I am only aware of 1 minor bug at the moment, the non-topping
of windows that seems to mostly affect Toswin2 and Thing.

I guess documentation.

Until people are happy with that, I got the feeling people didn't want
to release.

I'd say do a release asap. Or wait 'till end of days when the CTPCI- users have fixed
their computers. Development is slowed down when there is no official
version (which would be current trunk).

JFL just reported it currently does not work on Videl (that's standard Falcon video, not CTPCI). If this is reproducable across the board, why would you want to release now?

I'll do some testing later tonight, and I implore all Falcon users reading this to do the same.

-Kåre