Re: [MiNT] 1.17 release

On 13 September 2010 13:49, Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 12:13 +0200, Peter Slegg wrote:
>> What is happening with the planned release ?
>>
>> I am only aware of 1 minor bug at the moment, the non-topping
>> of windows that seems to mostly affect Toswin2 and Thing.
>
> I guess documentation.
>
> Until people are happy with that, I got the feeling people didn't want
> to release.

Mmh... 1.17 trunk is pretty unusable on my Falcon CT60, and probably
other's. XaAES crashes 2 times during the boot process, the screen is
unreadable, and I have all kind of redraw errors when I finally get to
the desktop. Not to mention that I can't use the 060 XaAES module,
because it's even worse than with the 000 module.

I do have reported these serious issues on the list.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire