Re: [MiNT] 1.17 release

Lars Schmidbauer wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> first i have to thank Helmut; without his patience, help and endless numbers of
> testversions we never would have found the problem with XaAES and CTPCI (hardware
> acceleration line for radeon in fvdi.sys).

But I cannot do the same for each and every CT-user - unfortunately each one
reports different issues.

> So, on my system
> Falcon/CT60 80MHz 14+128 MB RAM, CTPCI/Radeon 9250 1280*1024*32bit, fvdi,
> current trunk (13092010) runs without problems (exept above).

I'd suggest to add a chapter in the wiki where every type of machine on
which the variuos kernels work (or don't) are listed, for 1.16 and 1.17.

So we get an overview and every user can see if someone else with the
same system has it running.

-Helmut