[MiNT] Conholio v0.8

Hi,

Since this list is populated by mint/xaaes users, I take the liberty to announce the new version of my
terminal emulator project Conholio. During summer I made lots of changes to the code, but never quite found time to release it.
This weekend I had an intense coding-frenzy, and this is the result.

It's still not a full-blown replacement to TosWin, but provided that I didn't make any fatal bugs I think it's ready for everyday use.

v0.8 introduces tons of changes, too many to list here.

Some notable changes are:
 - fullscreen mode available on any hardware
 - multiple windows
 - umlauts and graphical characters work better now
 - improved speed
 - paste (not copy however, it's too boring to implement)
 - VIDEL fullscreen mode is now configurable using Screens of Pain

As usual, you find it at xaaes.atari.org.

best regards

-- PeP