Re: [MiNT] Launcher

Hello Peter,

Am Montag, den 13.09.2010, 10:46 +0200 schrieb Peter Slegg
> I tried to Netsurf by by double-clicking on the shell script file
> but it doesn't work. I seem to remember that it was possible to
> launch scripts this way.
>
> I wondered if this was due to the change to the "launcher" variable
> that used to start tw-call.app

I would try changing the shell script, this line seems to be
error-prone:

./nsfb -v -b 16 file://$WDPATH/index.htm

If the CWD isn't the root directory of nsfb executable, this won't
work.
So try adjusting it to an full path like:

/e/netsurf/nsfb -v -b 16 file:///e/netsurf/index.htm

Greets,