Re: [MiNT] Problem with Highwire under XAAES

I tried to with the other version too, but it is still the same.
I have tested with MiNT with XAAES and NAES.
For expand the resolution (800x608x256k) I used both blowup and Videl
Inside 2.04
Under the NAES highwire ver. 0.3.4 beta6 (version for 060) it was working
fine, but with XAAES it was working only with blowup.
For information Falcon it is not connect to internet and I have changed
only a program to expand resolution in AUTO folder.

In my opinion mayby is problem with other CPX or ACC, but it is strange.

Best regards
Piotrek

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 11:10:41 +0200, m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net> wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 04.09.2010, 10:51 +0200 schrieb Piotrek
> <mietniow@agh.edu.pl>:
>
>  to run highwire under MiNT with XAAES and JINNEE. I dont
>> know but it crashed and I have this information on the screen:
>>
>> pid 97 (high_060): BUS
>> ERROR: User PC=1045D2E,
>> Address: E00220
>> etc.
>
> I doubt this is an solution to you, but one common source for BUS
> errors with high-wire is using the "wrong" network OVL - therefore -
> using the 68000 network OVL on an 68030 system... and vice versa. Make
> sure you got them right...
>
> Here are several ( a bit older tough - 2008 ) beta releases for
> highwire build for several hardware versions:
>
> http://new.newtosworld.de/index.php/downloads/cat_view/47-programme.html
>
> It just includes the mintnet network backend. But that should be enough
> for your needs, right :) ?
>
> Greets,

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl