Re: [MiNT] 1.17 release

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:10:41 , "Jean-François Lemaire" <jflemaire@skynet.be> wrote:

> On Monday 13 Sep 2010 15:03:28 Jean-Luc CECCOLI wrote:
>
> > Is the version you are using different from current Trunk ?
> > I'm currently using Trunk release from 02/09. I didn't find any difference
> > with more recent ones, so I didn't install (same 060 kernels, same tools,
> > so I guess the difference must be the documentation).
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you mean, Jean-Luc. Do you mean to say that
> you
> have a more or less current trunk running on your Falcon CT60 without issue
> ?
> That would be good news.

Yes. Trunk from 02/09/2010 running rather fine. Only some crash from
time to time (see earlier post about crash when double-clicking a
desktop group icon), but mainly no problem.
That's why I fell puzzled : I'm usually the one that has problems when
it works fine for others... :-/
Now, I could give a more recent releas a try, but as I wrote in my
BTW : I'm running NVDI 5.03, no fVDI.
The attachment contains a list of the main directories I use, along
with MiNT and XaAES cnf files. I might have listed the MiNT partition
as well, but it might have resulted in very looong list.

Regards,

J.-Luc