Re: [MiNT] Redraw bug in current trunk

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:59:34 , Jean-Luc CECCOLI <Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:32:40 , "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no> wrote:

Installed Helmut's build from today, the bug is here too.
Only happens when scrolling using up or down arrows, not the slider
nor the horizontal arrows nor slider.
Attachments to show what happens with up arrow (the bottom line from
the window title disappears) and with down one (the line is duplicated).
This is on a 96 MHz CT60'ed Falcon, 25 MHz BUS, CentScreen enhanced
Videl 1024x768x256c, NVDI 5.03.

Regards,

J.-Luc