Re: [MiNT] XaAES: menus in windows - window handle?

Am 04.08.2010, 21:46 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On 08/04/2010 09:22 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

I guess these are needed for nested submenus (menu from a menu). But
then the topmost 'parent' should point to - the window, shouldn't it?

That doesn't help much, as you can't detect which window the menu is attached when a sub-menu is selected. I suggest abusing msg[1]. This

True. So forget this idea and think about the other suggested ways.

--
Helmut Karlowski