Re: [MiNT] where to get the latest beta versions ?

Am 07.08.2010, 13:09 Uhr, schrieb Mariusz Buras <mariusz.buras@gmail.com>:

Hi there,

As the release date is closing in I'd like to help you betatesting the latest builds. The problem is that I don't know where to get them. There are trunk, helmut and ozk builds and I'm puzzled to which should I use.

Always use trunk. But there are currently no files on freemint.org.

Also, at least at first glance, there's no mention on the sparemint wiki site of where the latest kernel and xaaes can be obtained.

Could be added.

--
Helmut Karlowski