Re: [MiNT] XaAES Gradients

---- yadda yadda ---

> easier to do if there is more info and examples on gradients (and
> textures) in the CVS (there is none atm, except the code itself)

This is not the right way to do it. The API is nearly finished internally, so instead of wasting precious energy on some hack, spend that energy on bringing an external API to the users.

Note: Just a suggestion, but writing a huge novel with each post means some of us won't read it.

-- PeP