Re: [MiNT] XaAES: menus in windows - window handle?

On 08/04/2010 07:56 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
  currently use this feature? (if any?) :)
There's only keyedit I know of, but this has just one window. I'm sure Jo Even can tell more
about this than I.

True, KeyEdit use this feature. It only has one menu in one window, but the AES-library I'm using (my own) is not limited to this. However, it use the menu object-tree address to find which window the menu event comes from, so it doesn't handle PeP's case yet.

Jo Even