[MiNT] bash 4.1

Hello.

I have compiled an experimental bash 4.1 for ColdFire (thanks to my new ncurses build), and it works successfully on EmuTOS for ColdFire. Of course, the functionality is very reduced on plain TOS due to the lack of fork(). This experimental work is available here:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/unsupported/

One issue in bash 4.x is the lack of the fpurge() function in the MiNTLib.
The Ctrl+C keystroke requires to press Enter to do its job, it may be related.
Alan, by chance, have you investigated this issue ?

--
Vincent Rivière