Re: [MiNT] Mixing binary code for different machine... is it ok?

> That's ok for my own compiler/linker invocation, but it means I have to
> patch some makefiles... and I have to figure out which of them needs
> patching, if any... at least I have to ensure no Makefiles invokes ld :)
Isn't simpler to use default m68k build for netsurf and tweak 020+
support as the last thing? Don't expect 50% speed boost from 020+
code, it's maybe about 10-15% faster in general cases (mostly depends
on how many FP operations you do).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org