Re: [MiNT] Adding a 68020 - Soft Float target......

> This topic came up a while ago, I believe Patrice brought it up.  So, the
> question is, do we need this target?  Should this be the fourth target for
> MiNT to support?
This topic is even older, it pops up from time to time. In my opinion,
we shouldn't do that, as we shouldn't do m68060 target for example.
Too much work and too little gain. The best thing on 020+ is FPU
support, speed is really not so critical. And when it is, you should
write it in assembler :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org