Re: [MiNT] AW: Re: www-browser engines

Hi,

On Tuesday 01 June 2010, m0n0 wrote:
> <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:
> > Is there a port of the text-only version of links? I use this quite
> > frequently on cygwin: It's fast, easy to use and displays nearly no
>
> I used telnet to an linux box and then I started links on that box.
> Worked, but it had no mouse support...

It's a long time since I've used links so I don't remember whether it
supports mouse.  I've used more w3m as it has more features, including mouse
support...

There are separate escape sequences for mouse clicks which text based
programs can support.  No idea whether GEM terminals support these escape
sequences, but at least wterm&wvt in W window system support them:
	http://koti.mbnet.fi/tammat/open.shtml#wws

	- Eero