Re: [MiNT] patch:MiNT:single-task

On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 17:56 +0000, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Alan Hourihane wrote:
>
> Also there could come up problems when the bits 16,17 are set in p_flags
> and the kernel does not support ST-mode, because I suspect these are
> also used internally by MiNT for memory-protection-control. So at least
> the part that resets these bits should go into any kernel.

Eh? Not sure I follow. If MP is using these bits they you'd need to find
some other bits regardless.

But if you mean someone using the new XaAES with an older kernel would
break, then maybe you need to examine something in /kern to detect a
featureset available. As that could happen regardless of the #ifdef.

Alan.

PS. You seem to be removing the MiNT list from your replies, either that
or you are BCC'ing the MiNT list.