Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

I recently noticed something odd with ramdisc.

I use Arcview to open zip files and I drag the contents
into the ramdisc.

This goes through the process of unpacking but the folder/file
does not appear in /r (my ramdisc) even if I hit Esc to refresh
the window.  ls /r shows nothing either

If I try to unzip it again, Arcview opens the shell window but
doesn't do anything. It is as if the folder all ready exists.
In fact although there is no prompt, if I type Y enter then
it overwrites the files one by one. However the extracted
folder/files do not appear in /r

It works ok to extfs.

Peter