Re: [MiNT] Peter's emails [was Re: double-click crash]

Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> writes:

> I'm not sure what's wrong but I always seem to get your emails delayed
> about 4 hours. Looking at the headers of this message it was created on
> your machine at 11:13 today, but only arrived at it's first hop at
> smtp.freeola.net at 13:46. Is there a date problem on your machine ? or
> do you only connect periodically and upload mails then ??

It looks like Peter's router (the first hop) has a broken clock, and
Peter's host has a wrong time zone.  If you compare the date headers
(ignoring its wrong time zone) with the date from the second hop they
are at most seconds apart.  But the date of the first hop is always way
off.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org