[MiNT] sparemint repository maintaince

Hi,

Once in a while I used to maintain and update some RPM packages for SpareMiNT ( abcm2ps and abcMIDI - highly recommended if you are looking for a really cheap (= free), small and fast, low requirements, and high quality music typesetting software, that runs under FreeMiNT and is also available on the other platforms )

But without Frank Naumann, who is maintaining sparemint.atariforge.net now ?

I have simply uploaded the updated packages via ftp to sparemint.atariforge.net/incoming/ and they are waiting for someone to pick them up and make them available for download on the sparemint website.

--

Martin