Re: [MiNT] double-click crash

On Tue, 11 May 2010 21:25:55 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> On 05/11/2010 05:28 PM, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> >
> > You probably should change the ST-Guide binary's protection status from
> > "Private" to "Private/Readable".
>
> Indeed. I haven't used ST-Guide for ages, but tested it right now on my
> Milan with MP enabled and it works just fine. The memory flags are set
> to Global. Readable will probably work as well.
>
> Jo Even

I just tried readable and it seemed to work. Then I rebooted and
St-Guide crashed when I opened a file by double-clicking. One
improvement was that it did report that it was ST-guide that was
being killed.

I tried global and that did the same. Sometimes it crashed Thing
as well as St-Guide.

Regards,

Peter

PS I have changed my timezone to GB