Re: [MiNT] SRecord output format

And please take the habit to use the "gcc" frontend instead of "ld", because it is able to find the correct multilibs, and it works even if the binutils have been installed in a directory different than the prefix specified at compile time.

Partial example:
m68k-atari-mint-gcc -mcpu=5475 a.o b.o -o myprog.srec -Wl,--oformat,srec
I plan to clean up Didier's sources/makefiles, there's a lot of redundancy and hardcoding. Next thing will be getting rid of that stupid x86 emulation while booting, I've got quite nice/clean idea how to do it but I have to verify that binary compiled by myself still works ;)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org