Re: [MiNT] XaAES:Singletask-mode

Am 27.04.2010, 18:07 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

> show mouse, return sucess
> k_init returned OK
> Opened alert pipe 'u:\pipe\alert' to 8
> Opened keyboard device 'u:\dev\console' to 9
> No wheel support
> Using moose adi

Please check if there is a moose_w.adi in your xaaes-folder.

C:\MINT\1-17-CUR\XAAES\

WIDGETS\
MOOSE.ADI
MOOSE.XAD
MOOSE_W.ADI
MOOSE_W.XAD

This should work, but somehow moose_w.adi does not work. Please post the bootlog from start up to loading accs. Are you sure you use the files from the archive? I don't know anything about this moose-stuff.

I think it was one wrong rsc file and it gave an error about not

You should rename xaaes.rsc to xaaes009.rsc for xaaes 0.999. Then the other may stay unchanged.

--
Helmut Karlowski