Re: [MiNT] XaAES:Singletask-mode

>     If you have a copy just try to run it under XaAES. It can't load
>     gcc-compiled binaries though.
>=20
> Are you sure? If you use traditional format for symbol names, Devpac ca=
n=20
> load / see them, I'd assume PD, too.

MiKRO is right.

Helmut, if you recompile a program from sources with GCC and you link=20
with the option -Wl,--traditional-format, you should see the assembler=20
labels (function names, global variables...) in any traditional Atari=20
debugger.

Maybe. But why can't it load any executable? What's the difference between stripped gcc-compiled and pcc-compiled or other programs? I did only test with cat so far.

I'm not looking for any symbols but want to know why there's a runtime-error in PD.

-Helmut