Re: [MiNT] Keyboard handler

That's very nice of you, that you tell me it *now*, and not when I worked on the handler. What a pity you didn't wait even longer with the complaints, maybe 50 years would fit better? Now I am not even sure if someone hasn't introduced a bug into the code (which _used_ to happen in the past).
Yes, that's a very good question :) I even thought I did report it but it seems I did not. Maybe I was too new to all this list discussions :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org