Re: [MiNT] Missing parenthesis in mint/sysvars.h

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I suppose there was a reason to do:
>> #define value (( (type) address ))
>> instead of
>> #define value ( (type) address )
>
> I can't imagine one such reason. I agree with Vincent,
> last parenthesis should be removed instead of adding the first one.
> --
> MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
> http://mikro.atari.org

whatever maintains consistency, should be used

the recommendation has the benefit of reducing source file size

the question then is:
 "how far are you willing to go to maintain consistency?"

in part to answer that, another question:
 "are there any cvs submitters or committers willing to go through the
process completely, especially with respect to verifying non-gcc
validation?"

Paul