[MiNT] MiNT questions

Hello again,

MiNT is running again here, but there are some questions that
still embarrass me.
First of all, at the step where it should display "press shift
or wait x seconds", I only get a blank screen, then it goes on
after the said delay. But, if I depress Shift, I can't see what
is to be displayed, as if something prevented it to be displayed.
The attached file "Autosort.mup" contains the content of auto
folder as it is when running.
Second, the boot.log file doesn't contain all it should, as if
data was suddenly redirected somewhere else.
In this file too, one can see the message about pmmu in use,
which was discussed some times ago.
Third, I still couldn't manage to set Eiffel correctly so I can
get the correct Alt and/or AltGr keys.

Maybe some of you can help me on one problem...

Thanks in advance,

J.-Luc