Re: [MiNT] XaAES:Singletask-mode

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:20:18 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> I just downloaded the daily build from 21-4-2010 and
> I can report that the Photoline dialogue box problem
> has gone.
>
> It still gives memory violations when Thing is auto
> started at boot-up. I can however manually start it.
> Shutdown also fails with a similar error.

I just noticed that MP was turned on in the mint.ini

Could I suggest displaying the settings as they are
read without having to go into the ini menu to see
them ?

> Also, wheel mouse function seems to be disabled and I
> can't work out how to turn it on again.

I added the mouse wheel stuff for device 0 into my xaaes.cnf
but that had no effect. I had assumed the default settings were
enough.

Peter