Re: [MiNT] XaAES:Singletask-mode

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:05:54 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> > I just downloaded the daily build from 21-4-2010 and
> > I can report that the Photoline dialogue box problem
> > has gone.
>
> Good.
>
> > It still gives memory violations when Thing is auto
> > started at boot-up. I can however manually start it.
> > Shutdown also fails with a similar error.
>
> Are you sure it's not a thing-bug? I haven't yet made any tests with it.

Well it was partly me not noticing that the distro had
MP turned on but I am puzzled why it let me start Thing
manually from the XaAES menu.

It is auto starting ok with MP off.

> > Also, wheel mouse function seems to be disabled and I
> > can't work out how to turn it on again.
>
> Do you have the sources to compile?

No and I suspect that I might need a lot more than the source
to get it to compile here. I am busy job hunting at the moment.