Re: [MiNT] XaAES & Photoline

Am 31.03.2010, 22:13 Uhr, schrieb Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

Yes - may patch affected too many other functions. I have to look further.

I was completely wrong: The error is that the whole tree is redrawn just
to remove that red focus-rectangle. But in some circumstances clipping is
not set accordingly, causing other objects to get invisible.

I've now added a functionality to explicitly remove the focus, which seems
to work quite good. Currently it's a grey or white (on 1 plane) rectangle,
until I know how to find the color of the parent. The previous method was
suboptimal and annoying anyway.

--
Helmut Karlowski