Re: [MiNT] 'cd' does not like u:

Am 11.03.2010, 11:41 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

I don't like this. MiNT is not unix. I'd rather see that the code that doesn't understand 'u:\...' is fixed.

Did you try with unix-style path in keyedit?

No, I just use $SYSDIR directly. I haven't tried to manipulate the contents of this variable.

I didn't actually mean $SYSDIR but the content of /kern/sysdir. That's what xaloader reads. But they both contain the same. xaloader works with unix-style path as argument, I think MiNT knows that, so it should not be a problem for at least a MiNT-domain-app to use it.

BTW: cygwin is just about to abandon the DOS-writing. But MiNT is not cygwin, I know.

--
Helmut Karlowski