Re: [MiNT] Xaloader patch, take #2

To minimize the code on 68000-kernels, this code should be left out of 68000-kernels. xaes000.km is the only sensible XaAES to load with these kernels anyway. The same applies to the Aranym- and Milan-kernels, they should only look for xaaes.km. None of these systems can be "dual-booted" with different CPUs.
I don't agree here -- don't know about the others but I'd love to test / tune my mint setup on Aranym and then, without any change, transfer all this setup to my Falcon [030|060] -- with proper bootloader it's very easily possible. The most annoying thing for me is always to rename that xaaes.km and mintXXX.prg for the right architecture.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org