Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.4.3 cross-compiler build for Ubuntu 64-bit

Hello.

Remember, last month I have updated my cross-GCC binaries for Ubuntu 32-bit.
I also provide the generic Debian-like source packages.

David Gálvez has just recompiled them for Ubuntu 64-bit, and I have uploaded his binaries to my repository !

This means that you can use the following instructions to easily install the MiNT cross-tools on your 64-bit Ubuntu system, and probably also on Debian 64-bit.

Enjoy !

Many thanks to David.

--
Vincent Rivière