Re: [MiNT] [patch] GemLib grect_to_array()

2010/2/16 Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

> Here is a patch for the function grect_to_array() in the GemLib.

[...]>

> I don't know if this function is used by XaAES, but it may be an explanation
> for a lot of trouble with GEM programs compiled with GCC 4.x.

What kind of trouble? I use grect_to_array() in a GEM program compiled
with GCC 4 and I haven't noticed any particular issue that might be
related to this, so I'm curious.

After a quick search, XaAES does not seem to use this function.

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire