Re: [MiNT] Daily freemint kernel builds

From: "Lars Schmidbauer" <latzmaster@gmx.de>
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:49 AM
To: <mint@fishpool.com>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Daily freemint kernel builds

SMU don't run with MinT. I always get an error "SMU needs MagiC4...", no
matter if option "/magxignore" is set or not.

That's strange, I used SMU with MiNT/N.AES before I wrote Taskbar. MyTask is derived from SMU, perhaps you could try this one.

What is the commandline for id?

I don't type anything, just open a shell in TosWin2. Then first "id: ..."
message is displayed, after that the normal user@host:/ line.
What do you mean?

I have seen this too when opening a user shell in EasyMiNT. I think it's a message from the shell, and not a command.

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4830 (20100203) __________

http://www.eset.com