[MiNT] Hotkeys & global keys

Hi,

Recently I added some features to Conholio (my terminal emulator project), which used CTRL+ALT+n.
However, this does not seem to work.

Questions:
 - which key combinations are reserved for global hotkeys
 - which key combinations are and will be free to use

Conholio v0-3 can be downloaded here:
http://www.shoggoth.st/conholio-0-3.tgz

While text rendering etc. *should* in all resolutions now, including graphics card, the pixel format
detection is still somewhat funky. Fullscreen mode only works on the VIDEL.

Also note that I haven't tested it on anything less than a 060 + fastram. This somewhat weird
requirement will naturally change in the future; that's the whole idea.

-- PeP