[MiNT] Conholio v0.5b

Hi,

GokMasE has kindly allowed me to host Conholio on his unofficial XaAES-page!

Version 0.5b implements the following changes:
 - new VT102 emulator, written from scratch
 - faster text rendering
 - xterm-compatible mouse support (try 'lynx -use_mouse')
 - better handling of colour and attributes
 - smaller memory footprint
 - different font heights
 - different terminal sizest (though you shouldn't change the number of columns yet..)

Notable features:
 - xterm-compatible mouse support (try 'lynx -use_mouse')
 - tabbed consoles
 - fullscreen & windowed modes
 - VT102 & linux console compatibility

At this point, Conholio still requires a powerful machine. This may seem funny, considering the fact that it's supposed to be faster than TosWin. The main reason for this is that it is designed to run from fastram, and that it attempts to reduce the number of writes to ST-RAM whenever possible. The good thing about that is that it runs better on a fastram-equipped machine. The bad thing is that it'll probably be much slower on machines which lack fastram. The current rendering code uses 040/060 instructions in some screen modes, which definitely prevents it from working on lower spec machines. The fastram & CPU requirements will however change in future versions.

At this point, fullscreen mode only works on VIDEL-compatible graphics hardware.

There are still lots of "todos" left to implement, but I hope the project is approaching a state where it is actually useful to some people.

If you actually try it, please give me feedback and suggestions.

Grab it here: http://xaaes.atariforge.net/download.php?product=conholio

-- PeP