Re: [MiNT] Yes Crews 1998 MiNT System Calls ?

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Gerhard Stoll <Gerhard_Stoll@b.maus.de> wrote:
>> listed those in Wikipendium's reference list
>
> Can you remove for the tos.hyp that it is "mostly in german"? After Peter A.
> West translate the complete text, I think 99.9 per cent is in english.
>
> If someone prefer a german version:
> <http://www.mbernstein.de/atari/prog/tos/index.htm>
>
> Gerhard

the little I have seen of the toshyp indicated that atm it is only
english or german

since toshyp has an html version online, but no other web
infrastructure, or a mail list, then a way to edit at least the
english version should at least be looked into

Other people have already discussed the issues surrounding wiki and
cvs, specifically where documentation is concerned, and udo is
technically capable of outputing and format it chooses (even wiki as
xml)

The only thing missing atm is a simple way (automated) of getting it
back to cvs, which should require no more that at least one human
eye/hand to validate it first, otherwise (in the meantime) it means
Gerhard manually updating the cvs with changes.

By using (in this example) wiki, other languages could be added
without a problem, as time allows, without that person being commited
to supply the entire TOShyp translation, which allows them to continue
with the development that led them to a need for TOShyp being updated

Paul