Re: [MiNT] XaAES Bug?

Is there a bug with XaAES or is this a known issue or maybe keyboard/chair interface error but it seems like occasionally in XaAES when I select a menu option or especially close a window the entire application loses focus and I have to go back into the xaaes task list and bring it back to the front. Does anyone know why this happens? I am running Jinnee but I don't think it's a Jinnee bug. Maybe this should be my window into working with XaAES code.

Emmmmm... this sounds remarkably similar (though not identical) to the problem that most of us assumed was a bug in Thing a few days ago. :)

Maurits.