[MiNT] XaAES: testdriver wanted

Hello,

As I recall there are some difficulties with the XaAES compiled from current cvs-source.

Those who can reproduce any bugs, may try to reproduce them with my current version of XaAES.

I have these issues in mind:

- blocked dialogs (thing)

- vanished icons (teradesk)

- empty windows

- pixel-format detection

Please contact me, I'll send the necessary files as E-mail-attachment.

If somebody would offer some webspace for this purpose, please contact me too.

If no one responds, I'll try to start updating anyway. But I would need some support to do this from the cvs-maintainers. I did not take respect on minimum changes or similar during the last months.

-Helmut