Re: [MiNT] Python modules

If the project isn't very complicated, writing your own Makefiles
(using GNU Make wildcard, pattern replacement and suffix rules)
for it might be faster.  Then it will compile faster too. :-)
The trouble is it is quite complicated :)

But: success! I not only managed to compile python static but I also managed to cross compile it. And best part: I can't take credit for any of of it, embedded guys rule ;-)

If someone interested, I can publish Python 2.6 with the most common modules, CMake (wasn't that trivial to compile either) and SCons as classic .tar.bz2 packages for /usr/local. Btw, that CMake was quite nice test case for g++, it heavily uses templates and stuff, I needed to increase stack for several hundreds of KB. But for both Python and CMake all tests passed OK!

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org