Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

From: "Paul Wratt" <paul.wratt@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 9:28 AM
To: "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

This thread seems to have spark quite a fire

I guess you intended to post this to the list?

Has anyone had these same issue when NOT using Taskbar or another
"active task list" type program?
(it may be that the problem just shows up with a taskbar like app)

It could possibly be related to the use of appl_control(), however I have not seen this problem at all on my Milan and I'm using Taskbar heavily. I see that Thing 1.27 and qed suffers from this problem. Has anybody seen this with any other programs?

Does anyone have any ideas as to where to start looking in the code?

Run a debug kernel/XaAES and see what happens. I seem to remember some debug messages related to focus.

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4651 (20091201) __________

http://www.eset.com