Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

J. F. Lemaire skreiv:

As an experiment I implemented this tonight, but just with some
hardcoded deadkeys instead of tables. It works as expected, so if
there is any interest I will implement this properly.

Absolutely. You can't write French (among other languages) without dead keys.

Ok, I've implemented this tonight. The solution was not as simple as I initially thought, my first implementation caused some problems in XaAES editfields (did not like that ASCII 0 was returned when the deadkey was pressed) so I had to find another way of doing it. It apparently works fine now (I also solved the "missed second character if not a valid base character"-issue mentioned by Helmut) but I'd like to test it for a few days before I submit the patch.

Jo Even